Led by author of "Essential Scrum" and CST Ken Rubin, this corporate Scrum team training provides an in-depth look at what you need to know to be a productive member of a Scrum team. This course also fulfills the requirements to become a Certified ScrumMaster. Because this is corporate training, the class can be customized to your company's needs.
About Scrum Team Training
Scrum team training is either a two- or a three-day corporate training course that covers a broad range of topics essential for people who will be working on a Scrum team. In the three-day version, the participants focus on writing their own user stories and estimating the size of those stories.
What You Will Learn in Scrum Team Training
This Scrum team course will include the following topics:
- Core agile principles.
- Complete description of the Scrum framework.
- The different roles on a Scrum team.
- Comprehensive discussion of agile planning.
- How to write good user stories.
- How to estimate the size of user stories.
- Proven techniques for prioritizing the product backlog.
- How to perform sprint planning.
- How to track and report progress.
Who Should Attend Scrum Team Training
Anyone involved in a Scrum project in your organization will benefit from attending the Scrum team course, including programmers, testers, analysts, project managers, etc. The benefit to having an entire team attend is that all members will share a common set of concepts and common vocabulary for discussing these concepts as they begin to apply them to develop products.